As a dog friendly centre, please feel free to bring your dog to Prince Bishops Place when you visit, however we ask that you check with individual stores for their policy on allowing dogs in-store.
Your dog(s) remains your responsibility whilst on these premises.
Doggy Dos and Don’ts!
If you bring your dog to Prince Bishops Place, we ask you to please follow the simple petiquette outlined below to ensure an enjoyable visit for all.
- Please keep your dog on a lead at all times while visiting Prince Bishops Place.
- Please ask stores for their individual doggy policy.
- Please don’t leave your dog unattended or unsupervised at any time.
- Please don’t let your dog cause a nuisance by barking, jumping up at or pestering fellow shoppers.
- Please clean up after your dog as you would in public.
- Please contact the centre team if you have any queries.
Patisserie Valerie and Whisky River welcome dogs and they leave water bowls outside for any passing dog to use.